Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dance Off!

Last weekend I had the chance to second shoot a wedding with my good friend Lisa at the last moment. I hadn't heard anything about the wedding or the bride and groom so I wasn't sure what to expect. It ended up being a very nice ceremony at a small chapel, followed by an even nicer reception. My favorite part of the entire evening had to be watching the kid in the picture below show off his moves. Let me tell you, he could dance like nothing I've ever seen from someone his age. At one point he even got into a dance off with the bride and I captured this image during the peak of things. I may not be blogging the rest of the wedding, but thought this was just too good not to share.

Don't think I will ever be getting this low to the ground without hurting myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search