Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

JOsh & Julie : Engagement

I guess it means I am growing up when all of my friends start to get married. When I received an ecstatic text from Julie during her cruise vacation about her engagement, I knew that time had come. Julie and JOsh (my shift key isn't broken, that's how he rolls) have been my best friends for over five years now, and I could not be happier to stand up next to them in a few weeks as they say their wedding vows. Before things get too mushy, I'll just say that these two know how much they mean to me, and my life would not be the same without them.

JOsh and Julie are both amazing artists in their own right, so when you're done checking out their pretty faces below, head over to Julie Ferguson Photo and Death by Film to see some of their work. Here are a few of our favorites from the session:


Insanely loud train whistles have a way of making dogs, and Julie, do strange things.

Hope you guys had fun, can't wait to celebrate and bring the metal rain!

1 comment:

Search