Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Sunday Sunday

I just got back from running around Carytown taking some fun engagement pictures of Andrew and McKenna, so you can look forward to those soon! There's nothing I love doing on sunny Sunday afternoons better than taking photos for awesome couples. The weather just needs to warm back up and it will be perfect.
---
Olympic thoughts for this week: Curling still rules, mainly because it's the one Olympic sport I believe I could be good at right now if I tried. Also, anything involving the bobsled/luge track is scary ridiculous.
---
We watched Food Inc. last night and realized we need to check out more of the awesome things people are doing in Richmond like the Farm to Family Bus. You should too.
---
I will be visiting my best friends in Los Angeles in 2 weeks, and am trying to do at least one awesome Cali photo shoot while I'm there. If you know anyone on the west coast who wants to model let them know I'm coming!
---
Here's one shot that popped out at me from today while the photos were loading, can't wait to edit the rest. Have an awesome week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search