Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wedding x Wednesday = Wed²

I'm currently finishing up business school, and if there's one thing it's taught me, it's to be able to understand very simple topics that have over the years been turned into unnecessarily confusing formulas. So as phase two of my master plan to blog exponentially more this year, I introduce you to WED².

Wedding x Wednesday = Wed² x ding! nes-day!

The most important part of this formula may very well be that everyone should have some sort of alarm set to remind them to play Super Mario Bros at least once a week. The part that's more on topic is the fact that from now on, every Wednesday I will be doing a Wed² post where I write on something related to the wedding industry. My hope is that my blog in general appeals to both those who are interested in photography of all kinds (don't worry, your cool named day of the week is coming), as well as my newly engaged couples who are planning their awesome day. So from now on, count Wed² as the day of the week to check out some interesting things to consider before walking down the aisle.

While writing this I Googled "nintendo wedding" just to see what came up, and I was presented with this.
I guess this is what the kids these days are playing? Personally I would rather be shooting fireballs at turtles and jumping on mushrooms... the simple joys in life.

Next week we'll kick off our first real Wed² post, have an awesome day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search