Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

WED² - Pet Guests

So lets all just ignore the date up above and pretend like it's still Wednesday. My quick wedding thought for today popped in my mind during a consultation a few weeks ago. One of my 2010 brides let me know that her wedding party would be including her awesome dog, and I couldn't help but show my excitement. As you can tell by the recent proliferation of kitties on the blog, I have a weak spot for cute animals. I have had couples bring their pets out on the town with us before, but this will be my first wedding day pet guest.

This got me thinking about the logistics of pets at weddings, and wondering if Oliver is going to be cool and hang out with me when my big day comes. For those of you who have non-human kids at home and may be thinking of bringing them along to the party, check out this article on Pets at Weddings. Who wouldn't want Fido jumping in on the photobooth action?

Have an awesome day, and look for some Harry Potter blog action soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search