Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shelby & Rob: Engagement

Shelby and Rob are an awesome couple whose wedding I will be celebrating just 10 short days from now at the Virginia Center for Architecture. This weekend we all met up for some fun engagement photos, and I am now even more stoked for their big day after hearing some of the awesome festivities they have planned for their guests.

I always have such an amazing time doing engagement sessions for my clients, it's a relaxed atmosphere that allows us to get to know one another better while creating some rad art at the same time. But sometimes I can tell it's been an extra awesome session when I am editing late into the night (like now) and I start to get jealous of my clients photos. As in, I kind of wish I could swap Sarah and I into a few of these, print them ginormous and hang them over the mantle. But then Shelby and Rob would probably think that was creepy next time they came over. Yeah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search