Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend Preview

It's Friday afternoon so I hope all of you are gearing up for an awesome weekend! I think Sarah and I will maybe check out some German goodies at the Oktoberfest going on in our neighborhood tonight, and then tomorrow I have another rad engagement session here in RVA to look forward to. Get out there and enjoy the weather now that it's actually starting to feel like Fall is on the way!

Kirstin and Kevin's gorgeous wedding was this past weekend at Warner Hall, and I can't wait to share the photos with you all next week. For now, here's a preview from the weekend of Kevin's awesome daughter Jenna who rocked it all day long. Can you get any cuter? And look at that light, just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search