Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Ramblings

Are you following me on Facebook yet? If not, then make sure you go become a fan by clicking here. This Wednesday I'll be giving away a $300 gift certificate to one of my Facebook fans for a session in the city! Also follow me on Twitter for even more fun things in the future.
---
Olympic notes of the week: Shaun White is a beast & I want to join a curling team.
---
Go check out the latest edition of Ink Magazine, VCU's student run publication, online here. Pay special attention to my action shots of the Quidditch team, and look for a post all about my Harry Potter sports photography later this week.
---
Photo outtake of the week: Oliver checking out my flash while I test my new CyberSyncs.

Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search